The engines in many of the vehicles on the road today are smaller than they used to be, as well as being far more efficient. As a result, these engines produce a great deal of heat in a very small space. The cooling system is responsible for maintaining the engine at an acceptable operating temperature.
When does the Cooling System need to be serviced?
The cooling system should be checked annually. Failure to maintain the cooling system can result in overheating, which can cause damage to the engine.
What is included in the Cooling System Service?
- The strength of the coolant concentration, ph level of the coolant and the presence of electrolysis are inspected.
- The pressure conditions and coolant volume are inspected.
- The radiator cap is inspected to ensure it functions and fits correctly.
- Radiator hoses are inspected to ensure they are not worn, cracked or deteriorating.
- Drive belt(s) and tensioner are inspected for proper operation.
We use the latest technology and equipment to ensure the job is done correctly.
CoolTech 75700 Coolant Exchange Machine by RobinAir