Steering and Suspension
Does your car steer to the side when the steering wheel is released? Do you have to replace your tires often due to premature wear? Does your steering wheel appear to be crooked? Has your car been in a recent accident with front-end damage? Have you hit a pothole or curb and it seems to have affected your car’s handling?
Then it’s time for an under-car suspension and alignment check. Poor alignment is the main cause of early tire replacement.
– Wheel alignment helps prolong the life of your vehicle’s suspension components and tires by keeping the wheels headed in a straight line.
– We will check all suspension components including:
- Ball Joints
- Tie-rod Ends
- Steering Rack & Pinion / Gear Box and connecting linkages
- Upper and Lower Control Arms
- Sway Bar and Connecting Links
- Shocks and/or Struts
– We will check to toe, caster and camber of each wheel to make sure it is set to the manufacturer’s specifications.