We want to do our part to help keep you safe, healthy and moving along the road of life during these challenging times.
Starting Thursday March 19th, we will implement the following temporary guidelines during the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Call, Text, Email, or fill out an appointment request on our website to schedule your appointment.
- We will follow up with you to confirm the date, time and services.
- Use our Early Bird / Night Owl Service when dropping off your vehicle.
- [atc] Augusta: the dropbox is on the right side of the front door.
- [atc] Grovetown: the dropbox is on the side door facing William Few Parkway.
- When filling out the envelope in the dropbox:
- Make sure to include your contact information and how to reach you.
- Document any services or concerns that we have not already discussed for this visit.
- Sign your name, put your keys in the envelope, and place it in the secure drop box.
- We will contact you with any questions, the results of any testing, and when your vehicle is complete.
- After we have completed your vehicle:
- We will make payment arrangements over the phone.
- We will disinfect your vehicle and place in front for pickup.
- We are currently unable to schedule waiting customers or shuttle service.
- Only Team Members are allowed in the building at this time.
- We are offering a courtesy valet service, when necessary, as resources allow.
We know this may be inconvenient, however this is only temporary. We know these are uncertain times, together we will get through this.
Thank you for your understanding and help!
As always it’s a pleasure to serve you.
Your [atc] Auto Center Team