Every time a vehicle’s driver presses the gas pedal, they are controlling how much fuel and air the engine takes in. The pedal tells the throttle plate how much air to let in and the computer tells the fuel system how much fuel to deliver. These calculated amounts of air and fuel are typically mixed together before being sucked into the combustion chamber of an engine cylinder. There the spark plug ignites the mixture, producing the controlled burn that powers the vehicle.
The efficiency of this process is directly related to how clean the fuel entering the engine is.
Performing fuel system cleaning service:
- Helps remove fuel varnish build-up
- Helps remove intake valve deposits
- Helps reduce cylinder head deposits
- Helps reduce deposits on the top of the pistons
Fuel System Service consist of:
- Remove and physically clean the Throttle body / Tach Module
- Clean Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Upper intake decarburization
- Tow part cleaner that goes into the fuel tank and the crank case
This place is amazing. I was stranded in a new place and unfamiliar surroundings. Both Cody and Mary went above and beyond for me in Grovetown.
Rachel Lee | Augusta, GA
Very professional and wonderful business! They kept me informed about my vehicle until they fixed the problem.
Adrian Holt | Augusta, GA
Very good, honest people here. I really appreciate how effective they are in communicating the mechanical workings and problems.